Launched in January 2018, Genesis Block Fund Ltd. is a diversified long-only crypto fund based in the Cayman Islands.
Most of its assets are in the larger crypto assets by market capitalization and it has up to 20% invested in smaller tokens with an objective to outperform the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index (BGCI).
- Category: Open-End Investment fund
- Minimum Subscription: US$100,000.00
- Subscription: 10 business days prior to month-end for NAV of last business day of the month
- Redemption: Monthly with 10 business days pre-notice and payment 5 business days after NAV
- Reporting: Monthly NAV, year-end audit
- Administration Fee: 2% p.a. charged monthly on quota
- Performance Fee: 20% over Libor with high water mark charged semi-annually
- Administrator: MG Stover
- Investment Manager: BLP Asset Management
- Auditor: Cohen & Co
- Legal: Walkers Global and Freitas Leite
- Custodian: Coinbase Custody