Launched in January 2018, Genesis Block Fund Ltd. is a diversified long-only crypto fund based in the Cayman Islands.
Most of its assets are in the larger crypto assets by market capitalization and it has up to 20% invested in smaller tokens with an objective to outperform the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index (BGCI).
- Category: Open-End Investment fund
- Minimum Subscription: US$100,000.00
- Subscription: Every Friday with NAV on the following Wednesday
- Redemption: Every Friday with NAV on the following Wednesday
- Reporting: Monthly NAV, year-end audit
- Administration Fee: 2% p.a. charged monthly on quota
- Performance Fee: 20% over Libor with high water mark charged semi-annually
- Administrator: MG Stover
- Investment Manager: BLP Asset Management
- Auditor: KPMG
- Legal: Conyers e Madrona
Custodian: Coinbase Custody, Fidelity Digital Assets and Gemini
- Offering Memorandum
- Fact Sheet